[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The-Hogs.net • View topic - My Tribute to Sean

My Tribute to Sean

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.

My Tribute to Sean

Postby admin » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:42 pm

It isn't much, but if you visit the , you will see a tribute to Sean.

Honestly... just the toughest thing I've ever done on the computer... the song makes me reflect regardless, putting images to it was very difficult.

But hopefully the pain and the sorrow that you might go through watching it will help the grieving process.

I'm not an overly emotional guy, but making the movie had me sobbing.
Last edited by admin on Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Fios » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:44 pm

RIP Sean Taylor
Fios
The Evil Straw
The Evil Straw

Postby JansenFan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:45 pm

RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru
JansenFan
and Jackson
and Jackson

Postby murray » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:48 pm

Last edited by murray on Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
murray
piglet

Postby 1niksder » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:48 pm

..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off
1niksder

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby admin » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:49 pm

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Secondary_Chaos » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:49 pm

Secondary_Chaos
piggie

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:51 pm

langleyparkjoe
**LPJ**
**LPJ**

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:52 pm

Back and better than ever!
REDEEMEDSKIN
~~
~~

Postby VetSkinsFan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:52 pm

Last edited by VetSkinsFan on Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VetSkinsFan
One Step Away
One Step Away

Postby admin » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:55 pm

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Justice Hog » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:03 pm

That's a great slide, boss. Any chance you would consider posting that on UTube so the whole world could see it! It is certainly worth mass publication!
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

“God didn't give us a spirit that is timid but one that is powerful, loving and controlled.” 2 Timothy 1:7
Justice Hog
Pursuer of Justice
Pursuer of Justice

Postby Irn-Bru » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:11 pm

Irn-Bru
FanFromAnnapolis
FanFromAnnapolis

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:11 pm

langleyparkjoe
**LPJ**
**LPJ**

Postby Charm City Sports » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:12 pm

Words can't express the loss I feel in my heart.

R.I.P. # 21

We will always remember you.

Sean Taylor was known for his hard hits.

His hardest hit will always be the day that he was taken from us.
Charm City Sports
Hog

Postby Skinna Mob » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:15 pm

Skinna Mob
Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:02 pm

THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.
hailskins666
aka Evil Hog
aka Evil Hog

Postby Redskin in Canada » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:15 pm

I have seen the results of natural disasters. I have witnessed the outcome of human rights abuses in civil-war torn countries. I have had to talk to people who have lost limbs and family members under the worst circumstances. I am working right now in a reconstruction project in an African country which underwent one of the longest and most brutal civil wars in recent history. And yet ...

somehow I have been prepared as a professional to deal with all of it. Sure, there are memories and images that will never be erased from my memory. But I was not put down as if when my family members or friends passed away. Somehow, I was prepared to deal with those tragic circumstances. I knew I HAD to do so in order to be able to work in the aftermath of tragedies. People looked and still look up to me to find answers, hope and inspiration towards a hopefully brighter future ahead.

So, what the hell is going on with me right now? Somehow, this was different. Very different. This time this tragedy did hit home. Now, after several decades, I know that I am REALLY a Washington Redskins fan. Think what you might about our games mistakes, right now I would not wish to have ANY OTHER coach than Joe Gibbs. This time his inspiration and personal values are key to live through this tragedy.

I have little time to mourn. Tomorrow morning, I will have to wake up and start a new days for others here. There are lives to improve. There is too much at stake to look back and mourn not only my loss but theirs.

Rest in peace Sean Taylor. We love you man.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans for over a decade and a half. Stay away from football operations !!!
Redskin in Canada
~~~~~~
~~~~~~

Postby spudstr04 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:19 pm

this is a good video of taylor pics
#21 = Forever in our hearts
spudstr04
spudstr04
spudstr04

Postby Deadskins » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:30 pm

Thanks again, BH.
Deadskins
JSPB22
JSPB22

Postby Aqua4Ever04 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:33 pm

Aqua4Ever04
swine

Postby Charm City Sports » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:34 pm

Words can't express the loss I feel in my heart.

R.I.P. # 21

We will always remember you.

Sean Taylor was known for his hard hits.

His hardest hit will always be the day that he was taken from us.
Charm City Sports
Hog

Postby NC43Hog » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:24 pm

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer
NC43Hog
Brown in the Hall
Brown in the Hall

Postby redskindave » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:52 pm

Hail To The Redskins!
Forty men together can't lose
Blaine Ohio home of Ohios biggest Redskin fan
Every man has to die, Not every man really lives
redskindave
###
###

Postby SkinsHead56 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:30 pm

In memorium Sean Taylor 1983-2007 R.I.P.

Long live the Legend of "Meast".
SkinsHead56
Hog

Postby Fios » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:32 pm

RIP Sean Taylor
Fios
The Evil Straw
The Evil Straw

Postby redskingush » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:56 pm

redskingush
Hog

Postby Champsturf » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:26 pm

You'll always be remembered Sean. R.I.P.
Champsturf
~~~
~~~

Postby totalpackage » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:29 pm

appreciate this site and all your work BH, I don't post much but have been a member for a while.

thank you hogs.net staff for giving us fans a place to talk about this loss
Real Puke Hater
totalpackage
piglet

Postby Jake » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:11 am

RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!
Jake
Junior Hog
Junior Hog

Postby Warmother » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:11 am

"I never apologize. I'm sorry but that's just the way I am."
Warmother
~~~~~
~~~~~

Postby DCSports » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:11 am

DCSports
swine

Postby COZ » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:00 am

COZ
Hail on the 'Skins!
Fan faithful - Section 312
COZ
piggie

Postby gibbsfan » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:34 pm

This Ownership Has The Quarantine Virus..
gibbsfan
Joe's#1Fan
Joe's#1Fan

Postby Ghost of Red Blaik » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:39 pm

Ghost of Red Blaik
swine

Postby NC43Hog » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:35 pm

Take a look at this link:

http://video.nbc4.com/player/?id=189298

Might see something familiar at about the 00:16 mark.

The things that THN has done to honor Sean are not done for our glory, but I am personally proud of BH's effort and that it has received a more national audience.
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer
NC43Hog
Brown in the Hall
Brown in the Hall

Re: My Tribute to Sean

Postby SkinMeAlive » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:10 pm

Voltaire (1694-1778) "This is no time to make new enemies." (When asked on his deathbed to foreswear Satan.)
SkinMeAlive
swine

Postby hailskins666 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:25 pm

THN's resident jerk.

hailskins666
aka Evil Hog
aka Evil Hog

Postby BeeGee » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:03 am

My My 2 cents

Downloaded a vid, split it up and rearranged some of the clips, and set it to a little Hanz Zimmer (Batman Begins theme).

Taylor was a baaad mutha.
BeeGee
Hog

Postby tazlah » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:17 am

HS... didn't you guys take this one too...

I LOVE this one... Again... real "thug-like" for sure! :wink:

It's in the from 2006 training camp.
If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose around your neck?
tazlah
Photo Hog
Photo Hog

Postby BossHog » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:09 am

BossHog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BeeGee » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:14 am

BeeGee
Hog

Postby pxalpha97 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:13 pm

pxalpha97

Postby Fios » Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:26 pm

RIP Sean Taylor
Fios
The Evil Straw
The Evil Straw

Postby BeeGee » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:11 pm

BeeGee
Hog

Postby skinz74 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:48 pm

<~~~~~Runs with scissors X
(_E=mc2_)

“This is where I'm most comfortable, ... This is my life, where I work. I'm definitely glad to be back.” #21
skinz74
aka Sarcastic Hog
aka Sarcastic Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:28 pm

THN's resident jerk.

hailskins666
aka Evil Hog
aka Evil Hog

Postby welch » Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:57 pm

welch
Skins History Buff
Skins History Buff

Postby HIGHLINE HAGLER » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:59 am

Beautiful...thank you
SHE ASKED US TO STAY FOR TEA AND HAVE SOME FUN.....
HIGHLINE HAGLER
piglet

Postby SKINFAN » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:38 pm

#21 (36) This IS and will always be the High watermark where all new DB's are measured.

Proverbs 27:17
SKINFAN
Hog

Postby redskinsrock » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:59 am

redskinsrock
piglet

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:20 pm

Until recently, Snyder & Allen have made a lot of really bad decisions - nobody with any sense believes this franchise will get better under their guidance
Snyder's W/L record = 45% (80-96) - Snyder/Allen = 41% (59-84-1)
SkinsJock
08 Champ
08 Champ

Postby SkinsFreak » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:59 pm

SkinsFreak
Fire in the Sky
Fire in the Sky

Postby HEROHAMO » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:15 am

Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."
HEROHAMO
|||
|||

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute