[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The-Hogs.net • View topic - With taylor sad death ,what will we do for a new safety?

With taylor sad death ,what will we do for a new safety?

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.

With taylor sad death ,what will we do for a new safety?

Postby por-tiz2skins » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:09 pm

por-tiz2skins
Hog

Postby Irn-Bru » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:11 pm

Irn-Bru
FanFromAnnapolis
FanFromAnnapolis

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:12 pm

THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.
hailskins666
aka Evil Hog
aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:13 pm

THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.
hailskins666
aka Evil Hog
aka Evil Hog

Postby CanesSkins26 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:15 pm

CanesSkins26
Canes Skin
Canes Skin

Postby admin » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:17 pm

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SkinMeAlive » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:19 pm

Voltaire (1694-1778) "This is no time to make new enemies." (When asked on his deathbed to foreswear Satan.)
SkinMeAlive
swine

Postby VetSkinsFan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:47 pm

VetSkinsFan
One Step Away
One Step Away

Postby Skinsfan55 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:22 pm

"Guess [Ryan Kerrigan] really does have a good motor. And is relentless. And never quits on a play. And just keeps coming. And probably eats Wheaties and drinks Apple Pie smoothies and shaves with Valvoline." -Dan Steinberg DC Sports Bog
Skinsfan55
+++++++++
+++++++++

Postby Charm City Sports » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:37 pm

Words can't express the loss I feel in my heart.

R.I.P. # 21

We will always remember you.

Sean Taylor was known for his hard hits.

His hardest hit will always be the day that he was taken from us.
Charm City Sports
Hog

Postby roybus14 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:36 pm

Sean Taylor - 1983-2007 R.I.P.... Forever A Skin.....
roybus14
Hog

Re: With taylor sad death ,what will we do for a new safety?

Postby Redskin in Canada » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:44 pm

Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans for over a decade and a half. Stay away from football operations !!!
Redskin in Canada
~~~~~~
~~~~~~

Postby por-tiz2skins » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:07 am

por-tiz2skins
Hog

Postby tribeofjudah » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:33 am

Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.
tribeofjudah
tribe
tribe

Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby Charm City Sports » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:44 am

Words can't express the loss I feel in my heart.

R.I.P. # 21

We will always remember you.

Sean Taylor was known for his hard hits.

His hardest hit will always be the day that he was taken from us.
Charm City Sports
Hog

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:23 pm

Regarding Portiz talking about the safety position, I don't see what's wrong with it. ST is my favorite player, he's the greatest safety to play since Ronnie Lott but this must be addressed. The Skins organization has to look into it now so why can't we comment on it? As a guy who used curse words outside of smack, a couple mods have pm'd me and I really do try to watch what I type; so that's between them and him, not my concern.

I don't agree with everthing he said though. We have good safeties, none of them will EVER be ST but I believe that position will be ok. I heard on 980 this morning that Landry can move over to the other safety spot and Doughty could take Landry's spot. We have 5 games left for them to experiment with it and they'll tool it over the offseason. As for draft picks and free agency, yep, its waaaaaay too early to even get into it. Lets not get into a frenzy about people who comment on the safety position outside the organization, they don't know what we fans are feeling so lets not get too upset over it.
langleyparkjoe
**LPJ**
**LPJ**

Postby VetSkinsFan » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:01 pm

I guess you can put me on that blackballed list as wel, because I was talking about this already with some other skins fans. I see NOTHING wrong with wondering how the TEAM we support, know, and love, is going to move on from this awful tragedy. For anyone else to be so close-minded as to ridecule anyone else for not wallowing in sorrow and thinking (as the BUSINESS SIDE OF THE REDSKINS MUST) about how to cover down on this situation. There are TWO, count 'em, TWO games in the next EIGHT days that have to be planned for, and we've speculated on everything else the Redskins organization has done. Why must you ridecule someone who is doing it now? You think the minority such as Portiz and myself have no compassion? Get over yourselves.
VetSkinsFan
One Step Away
One Step Away

Postby Fios » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:02 pm

Folks, this is not something worth getting angry about.
RIP Sean Taylor
Fios
The Evil Straw
The Evil Straw

Postby 1niksder » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:12 pm

..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off
1niksder

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:49 pm

langleyparkjoe
**LPJ**
**LPJ**

Postby Gibbs4Life » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:00 am

HAIL
Gibbs4Life
G4L
G4L

Postby BossHog » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:57 am

BossHog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby VetSkinsFan » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:06 am

As usual, the blunt voice of reason and intelligence. Thanks once again BH!!

HTTR
VetSkinsFan
One Step Away
One Step Away

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:09 am

Boss I like your 2cents, makes sense to me. I was actually gonna ask him what he meant by investigate T.O. I really hope he isn't referring to Sean's murder?!?! Gibbs4Life, we all know that ST was the best safety in the league and we happened to grab him fresh out of the "U". However, if ST was in that game vs. Dallas, do you think they wouldn't have gone after another defensive player? They'd go away from him sure and maybe take 1 or 2 attempts in his direction but to say w/out him we're doomed is crazy. Boss pretty much summed up what I was gonna say and believe me, there will always be hope for our guys because they have us supporting them and we'll never switch. Don't give up on them man, giving up on them is pretty much saying you don't believe. By the way, wasn't that Doughty's first game taking Sean's spot? I actually think Doughty's improving and I'm more than willing to give anyone a chance because we all know ST can't be replaced. That's just my My 2 cents
langleyparkjoe
**LPJ**
**LPJ**

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:18 am

Hail to the Redskins!

Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way
KazooSkinsFan
kazoo
kazoo

Postby Mississippi Hog » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:40 am

Mississippi Hog
Hog

Postby CanesSkins26 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:17 am

CanesSkins26
Canes Skin
Canes Skin

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute