[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The-Hogs.net • View topic - another 'taylor' image courtesy of NC43Hog

another 'taylor' image courtesy of NC43Hog

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.

another 'taylor' image courtesy of NC43Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:05 pm

i hope this doesn't offend any current or retired military, but i had this thought early this morning, and NC43 just sent it to me. thought i would share it.

THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.
hailskins666
aka Evil Hog
aka Evil Hog

Postby NC43Hog » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:11 pm

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer
NC43Hog
Brown in the Hall
Brown in the Hall

Postby Justice Hog » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:20 pm

I like it. Here is another image that I've seen that I like a lot.

I like this image so much that I asked the folks that run my law firm's website at to put this image on the very first page of my site as a tribute to Sean. With any luck, they'll have the image there by the end of business on Wednesday.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

“God didn't give us a spirit that is timid but one that is powerful, loving and controlled.” 2 Timothy 1:7
Justice Hog
Pursuer of Justice
Pursuer of Justice

Postby BossHog » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:36 am

BossHog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:50 am

Aww man, that is beautiful!!! I showed it to a retired military guy that works here and he said its very fitting. He's a Broncos fan and he keeps telling me how erie this is because he went through this crap last year.
langleyparkjoe
**LPJ**
**LPJ**

Postby LOSTHOG » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:45 pm

someone on myspace posted this one.

LOSTHOG
Hog

Postby Secondary_Chaos » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:19 pm

Secondary_Chaos
piggie

Postby NC43Hog » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:17 pm

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer
NC43Hog
Brown in the Hall
Brown in the Hall

Postby Jake » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:11 pm

RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!
Jake
Junior Hog
Junior Hog

Postby DCSports » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:57 pm

heres one I posted in another thread
DCSports
swine

Postby admin » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:39 am

Just wanted to let you all know that NC43 is modifying the first graphic to make a few changes, and that we will post the new one soon.

Instead of a purple heart, it will be called the burgundy heart.

We would like to use it as a badge of honor and designate a Redskin player as a recipient each week for the rest of the season - it would go to the player that showed the most heart and tenacity - in honor of Sean.

What do you folks think?

We seek only to honor the man.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby VetSkinsFan » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:46 am

Sounds like an outstanding idea. I'm really touched by some of the sentiments and ideas that have come out of this forum recently. Even among the arguments and ego clashes, we can all get along when it comes down to it. My hat's off to THN and all it's members, even GSPODS :lol:
VetSkinsFan
One Step Away
One Step Away

Postby BossHog » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:56 am

BossHog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GSPODS » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:04 am

GSPODS
Hog

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:04 am

Back and better than ever!
REDEEMEDSKIN
~~
~~

Postby BossHog » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:15 am

BossHog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GSPODS » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:54 am

GSPODS
Hog

Postby BossHog » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:01 am

BossHog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Fios » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:04 am

I worked for a newspaper that was given box seats to Redskins game (we weren't alone in that, this was pre-crackdown) and our advertising department decided (stupidly) to give away two of the tickets in a raffle and chose to use the Redskins symbol in promoting the giveaway. Redskins response: a lawsuit that was settled out-of-court and the revocation of the tickets. So, from experience, no, they don't take kindly to that kind of thing.
RIP Sean Taylor
Fios
The Evil Straw
The Evil Straw

Postby GSPODS » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:06 am

GSPODS
Hog

Postby BossHog » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:24 am

BossHog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:27 am