[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The-Hogs.net • View topic - MNF / Ray Lewis - Taylor tribute

MNF / Ray Lewis - Taylor tribute

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.

MNF / Ray Lewis - Taylor tribute

Postby hailskins666 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:21 pm

THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.
hailskins666
aka Evil Hog
aka Evil Hog

Postby absinthe1023 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:27 pm

"No one played with more heart."

-Clinton Portis on Sean Taylor

As of 11/27/07, I resolve to never again read any version of the Washington Post.
absinthe1023
Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:30 pm

THN's resident jerk.

hailskins666
aka Evil Hog
aka Evil Hog

Postby MossIsBoss88 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:36 pm

MossIsBoss88
piggie

Postby absinthe1023 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:36 pm

"No one played with more heart."

-Clinton Portis on Sean Taylor

As of 11/27/07, I resolve to never again read any version of the Washington Post.
absinthe1023
Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:45 pm

THN's resident jerk.

hailskins666
aka Evil Hog
aka Evil Hog

Postby The Hogster » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:27 pm

I saw that, it was moving. But another moving moment for me was Sunday during the Fox Pregame, Jimmy Johnson, yes, Jimmy Johnson teared up choked up and almost cried on air when talking about Taylor. I had a new respect for him. Meanwhile, during the moment of silence, Bill Belichick was looking around at folks in a disinterested way. Class v. No Class.

It is to the point where we say the Redskins are who we thought they were. We will move the ball all over the field, sustain drives, and even outgain many opponents, but we will stall inside the 15 yard line. We will play good defense and gain a lead at the half. We will hold the lead through the 3rd quarter, but slowly make mistakes. We will stop throwing to the TE, or stop spreading the field, we will play scared until the last minutes where we finally give the opponent the game to win, which they do. It's the storyline every week including this one. The Redskins are who we thought they were.

"Snatching defeat from the jaws of Victory." - Skins '07
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Postby SkinsChic » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:30 pm

I never thought I'd find myself saying this...but I "almost" liked Ray Lewis tonight after I heard him talking about playing for Sean. That was really nice...
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.
SkinsChic
DM's #1 fan
DM's #1 fan

Postby The Hogster » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:35 pm

Another interesting note, Adam Archuletta was in attendance at the game. More evidence that ST was a truly great teamate. He must have made an impact on Arch throughout all the criticism he faced in Washington, so much so, he returned to attend the services.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Postby TeeterSalad » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:54 pm

The Ravens have already earned a lot of respect by paying tribute to S.T.....now if they can only pull out this win!
TeeterSalad
09 Champ
09 Champ

Postby hawaiiantribe » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:58 pm

4th quarter-- I would love to see the Ravens pull this off. I wish I could see this kind of energy and fire from our skins.
hawaiiantribe

Postby broomboy » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:53 am

Damn close game, phew thought the ravens had it! Scott had a little tantrum there at the end though coulda cost them. To loose by 2 yards damn...
broomboy
Hog

Postby HEROHAMO » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:08 am

Just the way the Ravens played tonight, they earned my respect. Wow what fire and desire.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."
HEROHAMO
|||
|||

Postby Charm City Sports » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:32 am

Mcgahee wore a Sean Taylor U jersey under his pads during the game, similar to Portis wearing a Sean t-shirt yesterday under his pads
Words can't express the loss I feel in my heart.

R.I.P. # 21

We will always remember you.

Sean Taylor was known for his hard hits.

His hardest hit will always be the day that he was taken from us.
Charm City Sports
Hog

Postby BadgerKing » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:56 am

To live in the hearts we leave behind is not to die." ~ Thomas Campbell
BadgerKing
Hog

Postby CanesSkins26 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:15 am

CanesSkins26
Canes Skin
Canes Skin

Postby BadgerKing » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:26 am

To live in the hearts we leave behind is not to die." ~ Thomas Campbell
BadgerKing
Hog

Postby VetSkinsFan » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:36 am

VetSkinsFan
One Step Away
One Step Away

who cares

Postby chiefhog44 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:16 am

chiefhog44
**ch44
**ch44

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:44 am

Back and better than ever!
REDEEMEDSKIN
~~
~~

Postby Fios » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:47 am

RIP Sean Taylor
Fios
The Evil Straw
The Evil Straw

Re: who cares

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:49 am

The road to the number 1 pick gaining speed!
Chris Luva Luva
---
---

Postby BossHog » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:51 am

BossHog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Charm City Sports » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:34 am

Words can't express the loss I feel in my heart.

R.I.P. # 21

We will always remember you.

Sean Taylor was known for his hard hits.

His hardest hit will always be the day that he was taken from us.
Charm City Sports
Hog

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:53 am

I'm not gonna trash Chiefhog for his comment.

I'll say it again, I don't care if a team is 0-12, 4-8, 6-6 or whatever, if they show respect for our superstar, they earn respect from me. Maybe Ray and those guys only did it because they went to the "U". I could care less, they still showed it and Ray was SUPER fired up and he channeled (sp) that anger and frustration out on the field. Kudos to the Ravens for that, I was very impressed and grateful.

I just wished they could have stopped that Patriot Missile last night.
langleyparkjoe
**LPJ**
**LPJ**

Postby BossHog » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:12 pm

BossHog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby LORD GIBBS » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:24 pm

LORD GIBBS
Hog

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:33 pm

langleyparkjoe
**LPJ**
**LPJ**

Postby SkinsChic » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:02 pm

Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.
SkinsChic
DM's #1 fan
DM's #1 fan

Postby PulpExposure » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:34 pm

PulpExposure
Pushing Paper
Pushing Paper

Postby CanesSkins26 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:50 am

CanesSkins26
Canes Skin
Canes Skin

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:41 am

The road to the number 1 pick gaining speed!
Chris Luva Luva
---
---

Postby gibbsfan » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:52 pm

This Ownership Has The Quarantine Virus..
gibbsfan
Joe's#1Fan
Joe's#1Fan

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute