[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The-Hogs.net • View topic - Lavar at the Funeral.

Lavar at the Funeral.

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.

Lavar at the Funeral.

Postby HEROHAMO » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:35 am

Guys it was good to see so much support for Sean T. I know Sean touched so many lives.

Also it was good to see Lavar at the funeral honoring Sean Taylor. I think he is gonna come back to the skins. Seriously I would not be surprised if the Skins offer Lavar a contract and welcome him back. I really have a strong feeling about this.

In light of all the pain and sorrow, I do believe the organization will gain strength and maturity from this tragedy.

Redskins nation we must turn tragedy into triumph.

R.I.P Meast
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."
HEROHAMO
|||
|||

Postby absinthe1023 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:42 am

Is Arrington even healthy enough make a return to the NFL?
Even if his injuries aren't a factor, he definitely didn't appear to be very well conditioned (as evidenced by his extra-baggy suit).
I think Mr. Arrington is very happily retired from the NFL.
"No one played with more heart."

-Clinton Portis on Sean Taylor

As of 11/27/07, I resolve to never again read any version of the Washington Post.
absinthe1023
Hog

Postby HEROHAMO » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:48 am

With the loss of Taylor, I think it will help the Redskins nation to see him return to his former greatness.

Lavar loved Sean Taylor as everyone did. If Lavar were to return it would really help the teams spirit.

I think in times like this you put certain things in proper persective. Like the dispute between Lavar and the front office. I really think they should be able to bury the hatchet and maybe he will be able to come back.

I am really hoping Lavar comes back. Yes its still a long shot, but it is possible. Return home Lavar you are needed more than ever.

21 Forever

"The show must go on."
HEROHAMO
|||
|||

Postby 1niksder » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:02 am

..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off
1niksder

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby roybus14 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:22 am

Sean Taylor - 1983-2007 R.I.P.... Forever A Skin.....
roybus14
Hog

Re: Lavar at the Funeral.

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:29 am

Hail to the Redskins!

Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way
KazooSkinsFan
kazoo
kazoo

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:38 am

Back and better than ever!
REDEEMEDSKIN
~~
~~

Postby BossHog » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:48 am

BossHog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:52 am

The road to the number 1 pick gaining speed!
Chris Luva Luva
---
---

Postby joel_g54 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:00 am

joel_g54

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:08 am

Hail to the Redskins!

Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way
KazooSkinsFan
kazoo
kazoo

Postby skinsfan#33 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:40 am

skinsfan#33

Postby BossHog » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:54 am

Last edited by BossHog on Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
BossHog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby The Hogster » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:56 am

Last edited by The Hogster on Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Postby BossHog » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:57 am

BossHog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:02 am

langleyparkjoe
**LPJ**
**LPJ**

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:54 am

Hail to the Redskins!

KazooSkinsFan
kazoo
kazoo

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:01 pm

langleyparkjoe
**LPJ**
**LPJ**

Postby BossHog » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:54 pm

BossHog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SkinsHead56 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:49 pm

In these post regarding money owed, not owed, removed, litigated, etc....

I have not seen the one fact that remains key to the whole issue.

LaVar and His agent both signed the contract. Danny S. (or his reps) gave them a copy to review & sign.

Who is to blame for that?

Either way LaVar is still one of my favorite Redskins of all time, he got us all through some tough years with his aggressive play. Seeing LaVar at Sean funeral in tears got me choked up. I just wish we could have seen both LaVar & Sean on the same field for more that the year & a half we did. That would have been truly special.
In memorium Sean Taylor 1983-2007 R.I.P.

Long live the Legend of "Meast".
SkinsHead56
Hog

Postby PulpExposure » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:11 pm

PulpExposure
Pushing Paper
Pushing Paper

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:27 pm

langleyparkjoe
**LPJ**
**LPJ**

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:13 pm

The road to the number 1 pick gaining speed!
Chris Luva Luva
---
---

Postby Haven » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:37 pm

Haven
swine

Postby vwoodzpusha » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:55 pm

Hog Bowl VIII Champion (2016)
vwoodzpusha
Hog

Postby HEROHAMO » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:09 pm

Look guys. I do not care anymore who was right and who was wrong in the Lavar and Snyder battle. I just think they could bury the hatchet and move on. I just would like to see Lavar retired as a Redskin or play as a Redskin again. He was not a bad guy. In fact he still helps the poor people.

Lavar has a facility which houses foster children. He also has a restaraunt in the DC area.

Frankly I think the argument between him and Snyder is petty. Millionaires arguing with Billionaires and therefore there relationship could be mended if one were to swallow there pride.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/footb ... ew_si.html
Last edited by HEROHAMO on Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

21 Forever

"The show must go on."
HEROHAMO
|||
|||

Postby gay4pacman » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:14 pm

I tought LaVar did a great job i was very moved by his words.

LaVar is a great guy and i hope the best for him.
I know this guy named Jimmy, he has a pet....POSTERNUTBAG! Thats his cats name, POSTERNUTBAG!!!
gay4pacman
Pacman Rules
Pacman Rules

Postby joel_g54 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:18 pm

joel_g54

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:42 pm

langleyparkjoe
**LPJ**
**LPJ**

Postby redskingush » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:41 pm

redskingush
Hog

Postby 1fan4ramsey » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:53 pm

don't even
1fan4ramsey
Hog

07 is best year for Snyder

Postby dmwc » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:57 pm

>>>IT STARTS WITH D and O LINEMEN, EVERY DOWN, EVERY GAME, EVERY SEASON<<<

RIP # 21!

Tired of people who think we need superstars at EVERY position to excel... we dont... just 53 guys who are tough an smart
dmwc
Hog

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:07 pm

Last edited by KazooSkinsFan on Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hail to the Redskins!

KazooSkinsFan
kazoo
kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:15 pm

Hail to the Redskins!

KazooSkinsFan
kazoo
kazoo

Postby BossHog » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:56 pm

BossHog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HEROHAMO » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:01 am

21 Forever

"The show must go on."
HEROHAMO
|||
|||

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:32 am

langleyparkjoe
**LPJ**
**LPJ**

Postby Bob 0119 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:42 pm

Bob 0119
The Punisher
The Punisher

Postby skinsfan#33 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:05 pm

skinsfan#33

Postby HEROHAMO » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:26 pm

21 Forever

"The show must go on."
HEROHAMO
|||
|||

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute