[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The-Hogs.net • View topic - Biggest problem with NCAA Football Div 1 FCS

Biggest problem with NCAA Football Div 1 FCS

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?

Biggest problem with NCAA Football Div 1 FCS

Postby flamethrower » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:43 pm

How would you fix this mess. Enough money from TV to actually fix this mess if done right.
How would I do this. For starters scrap the G-5, and P-5 nonsense. Then put all 128, or how many schools there are in geographically located conferences that actually make sense, and restore some of the traditional historic rivalries that have been thrown away.
I'll Start with the 1 conference that actually makes sense
PAC 12 becomes the PAC 16 Pacific Division, and Western Division
The Pacific Division would be the traditional Pac schools
USC, UCLA,Cal, Stanford, Oregon, Oregon State, Washington, Washington State
Western Division
Arizona State, Arizona, UNLV, Nevada, Hawaii, San Diego Sate, Fresno State, and San Jose State
Mountain West Confernece
Northern Division
Boise State, Idaho, BYU, Utah, Utah State, Wyoming, Colorado, Colorado State
Southern Division
Air Force, New Mexico, New Mexico State, UTEP, UTSA, Texas State, Rice, North Texas State
South Western Conference
Northern Division
Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Tulsa, Arkansas, Arkansas State, Texas Tech, SMU, and TCU
Southern Division
Texas, Baylor, Texas A&M, U of Houston, LSU, La Tech, U La Monroe, U La Lafayette
Mid Western conference
Western Division
Nebraska, Kansas State, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa, Iowa State, Missouri, and Wisconsin
Eastern Division
Illinois, Northwestern, Northern Illinois, Ball State, Indiana, Purdue, Notre Dame, Western Kentucky
Central Conference
western division
Kentucky, Louisville, Tennessee, Eastern Michigan, Western Michigan, Michigan, Michigan State, Central Michigan
Eastern Division
Akron, Bowling Green, Cincinnati, Kent State, Miami Ohio, Ohio U, Ohio State, Toledo
Gulf Coast
Western Division
Tulane, S. Alabama, Alabama, Auburn, Troy, Ole Miss, Miss State, Southern Miss
Eastern Division
U A B, Vanderbilt, MTSU, Memphis, Florida I U, Florida A U, S Florida, U C Florida
Atlantic
Northern Division
Appalachian State, Charlotte, Duke, East Carolina, North Carolina, Wake Forest, Coastal Carolina, and Clemson
Southern Division
Georgia, Georgia Tech, Georgia State, Florida, South Carolina, Miami Florida, Florida, Florida State,
North East Conference
Northern Division
B.C. , U Mass, U Conn, Buffalo, Syracuse, Army, Rutgers, Temple
Southern Division
Penn State, Pittsburgh, Navy, Maryland, West Virginia, Marshal, Old Dominion, Virginia, Virginia Tech
Now for the playoffs
Only the Conference Champions make the Bowl games. 1st round would be the Conference Championship games.
2nd round use the traditional early bowl games
3rd round use traditional New Years day bowl games. Play them on New Years Day
Championship game Use Site of Super Bowl
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?
flamethrower
Hog

Re: Biggest problem with NCAA Football Div 1 FCS

Postby Deadskins » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:11 am

Deadskins
JSPB22
JSPB22

Postby flamethrower » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:13 pm

I agree about the SEC Rivalries. But, the other ones that have been ended due to the ignorance of the current situation.
Pitt vs Penn State
Texas vs A&M
Arkansas vs any former SWC School besides A&M
But, my system fixes more faults than it causes.
Here's how I fix my foul ups.
You play your entire division. You play 1 team every year in the other division. Unless you win your division.
That makes 8 games. We play 12 in my deal. The other 4. You play traditional rivalry games that I might have fouled up.
I admit that my system is flawed somewhat. But, anything better than a playoff that only has 4 spots, and only 5 conferences can actually play for them.
The current one is worse than the BCS. And, I didn't think that would be possible.
I took the fix, and went totally crazy with it. But, anything would be better than the mythical championship that the top level pretends to play for.
How to fix it with out going crazy like I did. Easy. Expand the playoffs to 8 teams. SEC gets 1. Big 10+4 gets 1. PAC 12 gets 1. ACC gets 1. Big 12-2 gets one. AAC gets 1. MWC gets 1. Notre Dame must either fully join ACC, or 1 of the other conferences. Same with BYU. Where do we go for the final spot?
Easy. C-USA, MAC, Sunbelt are the conferences who have to figure that one out. Last year MAC would have gotten it.
With out trashing the SEC, ACC, BIG 10+4, or PAC 12. How would I fix this. I'll redo my set up, and leave them alone other than add teams to get them to 16 Each. Notice that I didn't include the Big 12-2 in the off limits list. Why? Because they have shown no reason that they won't be together after the GOR expires
ACC you add Notre Dame as a full member, and add West Virginia to get to 16
SEC adds U of Cincinnati, Moves Missouri to the West. Adds East Carolina to get to 16
BIG 10+4 adds Kansas, and Oklahoma. Purdue moves to the East.
PAC 12 adds U of Houston, Oklahoma State, Kansas State, and BYU
Left over Big 12-2 is Texas, Texas Tech, TCU, Baylor, Iowa State. They move into the AAC. Army also joins the AAC
AAC becomes Texas, Texas Tech, TCU, Baylor, SMU, Tulsa, Memphis, and Tulane in the West Iowa State, U Conn, Temple, U Central Florida, South Florida,
Navy, Army, and U Mass in the East
Mountain West Adds New Mexico State, Idaho, UTEP, and UTSA to get to 16
MAC adds Marshall, Middle Tennessee, Old Dominion to get to 16
Conference USA after losing UTEP, and UTSA, Middle Tennesse, Marshall, and Old Dominion Basically merges with the Sunbelt
We got it down to 9 conferences. the one that probably will get left out will be the Sunbelt/Conference USA merger. Unless they have a perfect unbeaten team. Then I would pass on the MAC.
Cowturd troll owner here
flamethrower
Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:57 pm

The problem is?

to many Division II schools are currently integrated into Division I

Uconn and that entire conference are clearly better for Division II
than competing with National juggernauts, Like? Notre Dame,
USC, Florida State, Alabama, LSU, or Texas

even though Uconn beat Notre Dame and has appeared in bowl games
via Division I, there is no shame in bringing them down to a level II type
of conference, taking Cincy, Temple, Rutgers, Villanova, Florida I U & A U
along with Boston College and others

It does not mean they still could not play the higher level teams once during the season! it just means they would not be eligible to play in a Division
conference bowl game
I'M AM LUCIFER THE DEVIL IN THE FLESH
TexasCowboy
Hog

Postby DEHog » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:22 am

"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp
DEHog
Diesel
Diesel

Postby TexasCowboy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:42 pm

No, I meant Division II Tulane, S. Alabama Troy, Southern Miss, Akron, Bowling Green, Cincinnati, Kent State, Miami Ohio,
Ohio U,Toledo Gulf Coast Kentucky, Louisville Eastern Michigan, Western Michigan Central MichiganIllinois, Northwestern, Northern Illinois,
Ball State, Indiana, Purdue, Western Kentucky Central Conference, U of Houston La Tech, U La Monroe, U La Lafayette Mid Western conference
Air Force, New Mexico, New Mexico State, UTEP, UTSA, Texas State, Rice, North Texas State South Western Conference Boise State, Idaho, BYU, Utah,
Utah State, Wyoming, Colorado, Colorado State UNLV, Nevada, Hawaii, San Diego Sate, Fresno State, and San Jose State Appalachian State, Charlotte,
Duke, East Carolina, North Carolina, Wake Forest, Coastal Carolina, and Clemson B.C. , U Mass, U Conn, Buffalo, Syracuse, Army, Rutgers, Temple
, Navy, Maryland, Marshal, Old Dominion U A B, Vanderbilt, MTSU, Memphis, Florida I U, Florida A U, S Florida, U C Florida

Maybe you keep a few to kinda balance it out but the rest? I would easily give over to Division II play even though their basketball
programs are competing in Division I
TexasCowboy
Hog

Postby DEHog » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:44 pm

"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp
DEHog
Diesel
Diesel

Postby TexasCowboy » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:51 pm

Because nationally against some of the other known colleges like Penn State, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Texas, LSU, USC,
Florida, FL State, Alabama, Tennessee, they don't rank up! these are big name programs in terms of football, Uconn and
others are more nationally known via their Division I basketball programs.

so I see nothing wrong with down grading a few schools to Division II in football while still keeping some of
the bowl games using both I & II schools
TexasCowboy
Hog

Postby DEHog » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:45 am

DEHog
Diesel
Diesel

Postby flamethrower » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:09 pm

DEHog look at who you are arguing with. Why would a Div 1 fbs school move all the way down to Div 2?
I do agree that some of the schools do need to move back to FCS level. But, None of them moving to Div 2.
OK who would I move down. Starting with the Sunbelt conference, and some of the Conf USA schools.
Which ones? Idaho already is moving down. New Mexico State also would move down. Florida Atl, and Florida International should move down
Heck all of Conference USA East but Marshall. And the entire Sunbelt. Other than that keep the rest at the top level. I removed about 20 schools.
That gets it down to 108 schools. The moving around gets really easy at this point.
Cowturd troll owner here
flamethrower
Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:26 pm

He's not arguing, we're actually having a discussion on the subject at hand, I believe that to clear up the congestion of
confusion surrounding who actually plays for the Division I title every year, along with the confusion of the playoff
system its self, There have to be individual schools the ones I mentioned, That do need to take the step down to
Division II

Nationally many of them just aren't ever going to compete recruiting wise with the bigger name schools
they may offer the program in which they want a degree in? but there is also the issue of wanting to be
in the NFL when their college days are over with?

They need national exposure and an actual title to give them that chance, let's face it playing in some
flimsy bowl game isn't enough anymore if I were out of high school. Looking to play college ball and
I were given the choice between Penn State, Notre Dame, Texas or Buffalo

you can't seriously believe I would even entertain Buffalo as my choice when the top schools are
calling

I say drop the schools I mentioned to Division II and let the rest compete for the national title
TexasCowboy
Hog

Postby Countertrey » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:19 pm

Pavlov would be pleased with this thread...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America
Countertrey
the 'mudge
the 'mudge

Postby DEHog » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:13 am

DEHog
Diesel
Diesel

Postby TexasCowboy » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:34 pm

I figured there was only Division I, II, III was not aware of the FBS system, then if that is the case then I am all for them
dropping to it along with the schools I mentioned
TexasCowboy
Hog

Postby flamethrower » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Cowturd troll owner here
flamethrower
Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:11 pm

I love how dumb people ^^^ see above ^^^ are basically spouting off the same rhetoric but believe they are making an entirely different argument altogether. Yes, he is that dumb, NO you cannot make it up it really is what it is

carry on
TexasCowboy
Hog

Postby flamethrower » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:31 pm

Mod's are personal attacks now allowed in the Lounge area? Because the troll just launched one. Countertrey told both of us to cease. I did. But, the troll continues. Well Mods you can close this thread. Cause the troll chose to derail it with a personal attack.
Cowturd troll owner here
flamethrower
Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:46 pm

I am attacking your comment this isn't Willy Wonka there is NO sugar coating and if you insist on complaining your comment to DE is a direct personal attack about me, claiming I did not have a clue, well it just so turns out that I do in fact have a clue regarding this subject

so stop the embarrassment already and move on
TexasCowboy
Hog

Postby DEHog » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:23 pm

DEHog
Diesel
Diesel

Postby TexasCowboy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:37 pm

Probably not, Division 1 schools get a great deal of money from alumni and boosters which includes a pay day for the loser of the various bowl games they play in? my beef. Is that because there are so many Division 1
schools, the NCAA has got this whole playoff system all screwed up

take this year

Wisconsin was left out when they clearly earned a right to at least contend rather than? being left out in the cold, Oklahoma (can't stand) wins the Big 12, Clemson I believe won the ACC title then you got Georgia and Alabama, who does not deserve the 4th spot at 11-1

to me all this confusion is easily solved if you take the other schools out of the picture and go to a
better format, with more out of conference games then decide who should play for the national title?
TexasCowboy
Hog

Postby DEHog » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:15 am

:hmm: What does that have to do with team moving to different divisions? The playoff struture in the FBS is a different topic.
DEHog
Diesel
Diesel

Postby TexasCowboy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:08 pm

Oy vey, it's not a different topic when 129 Division 1 schools are all competing for the same national title every single year, The problem is the 129 that is entirely too many Division 1 schools compare that to the NFL, 32 teams, 4 divisions, 1 divisional winner, 6 playoff spots, 2 of which are wild-card positions, the format is better because there is NO confusion on who gets in and who has to wait till next year before getting another chance

plus in the NFL you get a better chance at a strength of schedule, more out of conference games and you can lock in a playoff spot without even having a title game unless it comes down to 2 teams competing for the division, This is the stark contrast which makes the NFL's way of doing things better. College goes through all the hoops has entirely too many bowl games, and screws things up when it comes to selection

Eliminate the problem, problem solved
TexasCowboy
Hog

Postby DEHog » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:43 pm

I think you can make an argument that it’s easier in college…you can recruit, set your own schedule, and carry a ton of players on your roster. The only issue with D1 FBS is there’s only 4 team allowed into the playoffs…while all the others have 16 or more. The NFL is all set…strength of schedule is a joke, 14 games are already pre-determined…only two are done by precious years results.
DEHog
Diesel
Diesel

Postby TexasCowboy » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:46 am

OK point well taken, That in college you can hand pick the opponents you want to face? as opposed to the NFL who go through a roulette wheel system of (X) number of years which determines which non-conference opponents you will face? and while, Yes, Colleges are looking for the top prospects coming out of high school, to play in Division 1, The NFL isn't exactly looking for scrubs to come to their "respected" teams in order to win a Lombardi title at some point

overall, The way the NFL handles their system is in many ways "Better" lesser teams, divisions, and a playoff system that at least gets it right as to who belongs and who waits, personally the NCAA could learn a few things (IMO) about ways to make it better and easier, than having it so damn confusing/complicated where it just turns into more of a mess than it should be
TexasCowboy
Hog

Re:

Postby DEHog » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:01 pm

DEHog
Diesel
Diesel

Postby TexasCowboy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Agreed, their PR could use work, and that the college game has grown in popularity since you don't have all the controversy over Anthem sitting and the other mindless crap that is currently going on in the NFL.
TexasCowboy
Hog

Postby flamethrower » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:25 am

Paging Col.Mustard, Mr.Green, Prof.Plum, Mrs.Scarlett, Mrs.White, Mrs.Peacock, and Wadsworth the butler.
Cowturd troll owner here
flamethrower
Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:13 am

Nothing like a thread hijacker to ruin the course of the conversation ^^^^^^^^
TexasCowboy
Hog

Postby flamethrower » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:25 pm

Cowturd troll owner here
flamethrower
Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:15 am

TexasCowboy
Hog

Postby flamethrower » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:55 pm

Cowturd troll owner here
flamethrower
Hog

Postby flamethrower » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:57 pm

Let's take a look at the Div 1 FCS level. The one that someone claims doesn't exist.
Big Sky
Southern Utah, Weber State, Northern Arizona, Sacromento State, Eastern Washington, Montana State, Montana, U.C. Davis, North Dakota, Northern Colorado, Idaho State, Cal Poly, Portland State.
Big South
Kennesaw State, Monmouth, Charleston Southern, Liberty, Presbyterian, Garder-Webb
Colonial
James Madison, Stony Brook, Elan, New Hampshire, Delaware, Richmond, Villanova, Townson, Maine, Albany, Rhode Island, William and Mary
Ivy League
Yale, Columbia, Dartmouth, Penn, Cornell, Harvard, Princeton, Brown
Mid East Atlantic
N.C. A&T, Bethune-Cookman, Howard, Hampton, North Carolina Central, Norfolk State, Savannah State, Delaware State, Florida A&M, South Carolina State, Morgan State,
Missouri Valley
North Dakota State, South Dakota State, U N I, Western Illinois, South Dakota, Youngston State, Southern Illinois, Missouri State, Indiana State
North East
Central Connecticut State, Bryant, Duquesne, Bryant, St.Francis U, Wagner, Sacred Heart, Robert Morris
Ohio Valley
Jacksonville State, Austin Peay, Eastern Illinois, U.T. Martin, South East Missouri State, Murray State, Tennessee State, Tennessee Tech
Patriot League
Lehigh, Colgate, Fordham, Holy Cross, Lafayette, Bucknell, Georgetown
Pioneer League
San Diego, Drake, Valparaiso, Campbell, Butler, Dayton, Mariest, Morehead State, STetson, Davidson,
Southern
Wofford, Samford, Furman, Western Carolina, Mercer, Citadel, Chattanooga, ETSU, VMI
Southland
Central Arkansas, Sam Houston State, McNeese , Nichols, South Eastern Louisiana, Northwestern State, Stephen F. Austin, Abilene Christian, Lamar, Incarnate World, Houston Baptist
South Western Athletic
East division
Alcorn State, Alabama State, Jackson State, Alabama A&M, Mississippi Valley State
West Division
Grambling State, Southern University, Prairie View A&M, Texas Southern, Arkansas Pine Buff

I just listed the entire Div 1 FCS level. But according to someone here. This doesn't exist. The University of Idaho is moving down to this level starting next year.
Cowturd troll owner here
flamethrower
Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:33 pm

^^^^ someone can't stop lying her ass off ^^^^ show me where I said it fails to exist? I said the issue is 129 teams existing on 1 level, when many of these colleges are better off playing at division 2 or 3, cleans out the clutter of having to? pick the playoff teams, along with? reducing bowl games this is why, I cited the NFL in their current system, 4 division winners, 2 wild cards, the rest are going home until next year. nothing complicated about it! The NCAA is the only ones continually confusing things, by having this sort of system in place, takes the best teams out of the picture and
is the worst mess
TexasCowboy
Hog

Postby flamethrower » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:10 pm

OK time to open the History books.
Let's make like Mr. Pebody, and Sherman. Set the year to 1978
The NCAA set up Div 1 into 1A, and 1AA. Now known as Div 1 FBS, and FCS.
The FBS level Formerly Div 1A is the Bowl game level. It consists of the BIG 10, SEC, ACC, PAC 12, Big 12, AAC, Mountain West, MAC, Conference USA, and Sunbelt conferences, and 4, or 5 independents .
FCS Level Formerly Div 1AA consists of Big Sky, Big South, Colonial Athletic Association, Ivy League, Mid-Eastern Atlantic Conference, Missouri Valley Football Conference, Ohio Valley Conference, Patriot League, Pioneer Football League, Southern Conference, Southland Confernece, Southwestern Athletic Conference.
In football there are 252 schools in Div 1. 128 in FCS, and 124 in FBS.
Yet according to someone here. DIV 1 FBS don't exist. His continued argument for the "Unworthy schools" to be tossed all the way down to DIV 2 shows that he has no clue at all.
DIV 1 FCS does exist. They have played their championship game in Frisco Texas. OOOOOps I meant Dallas Texas. Cause according to Jerrah Jones. His headquarters, and practice facility are in Dallas Texas. Toyota stadium. Where MLS team Dallas Burn plays at. Is where the FCS Championship has taken place in the past.
Jan 06 2018 North Dakota State beat James Madison 17-13
In fact the FCS has had a playoff every season since they were split from the FBS. Since 1978. Not just this year.
Using Google took me less than 5 minutes to find this information.
What does the NFL have to do with the NCAA? Who by the way was playing football over 20 years before the NFL was even thought of.
Cowturd troll owner here
flamethrower
Hog

Postby welch » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:13 pm

Russell Maryland, University of Miami, just before a bowl game to decide a national championship: "We're not getting paid for the seasons we play, and you want us to play extra games?"
welch
Skins History Buff
Skins History Buff

Postby flamethrower » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:02 pm

OK The NCAA won't allow the players to get paid. But, if it did. Then there would be about 20 schools that would be able to pay their players. No problem. But, most are in either the SEC, or Big 12-2.
OK now for my comment about the NCAA joke of a playoffs for Div 1 FBS. And, yes it was a JOKE!
There was an unbeaten team that was not even allowed to compete for the Mythical National Championship. Because of the stupidity of ESiPN.
My plan is simple, and will work. Make an 8 team playoff. After merging it down to 8 conferences of 16 teams.
BIG 10+4 just adds 2 schools
SEC just adds 2 schools
ACC makes Notre Dame go all in, and add 1 more school
PAC 12 adds 4 more schools
Big 12-2 adds 6 schools, or get's absorbed by other P-5 level conferences.
AAC adds 4 schools
Mountain West adds 4 schools
MAC adds 4 more schools
Conf USA merges with Sunbelt after the smoke clears
That gets it down to 9 conferences at most
MAC or Conf USA will get left out depending on which is the lower ranked
Use the bowl games that have tradition. Rose, Cotton, Orange, Fiesta, Sugar, and Peach Bowl for all but the Championship game.
Championship game is played at the site of the Super Bowl.
Cowturd troll owner here
flamethrower
Hog

Postby flamethrower » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:10 pm

Well today Alabama players got their championship rings. Yet, they had to twitter and throw smack at the only unbeaten team in NCAA FCS level. Here's a hint. It was not a P-5 level school. If they wanna talk smack to UCF. They should play them. Not avoid them.
This alone proves the point of the NCAA DIV 1 FBS needing to be fixed. If a team ain't good enough to play. Don't even comment on them on social media.
SEC has 14 schools in it. I bet they could add 2 more no problem.
BIG 10 has 14 schools in it. I bet they could add 2 more no problem.
ACC has 14 schools in it. I bet they could add 2 more no problem.
PAC 12 has 12 schools in it. I bet they could add 4 more no problem.
Big 12 has 10 schools in it. I know they won't ever add anymore til they disband.
AAC has UCF in it who didn't lose a game last year. It has 12 schools in it. Half of them routinely beat P-5 schools every few years.
Cowturd troll owner here
flamethrower
Hog

Postby flamethrower » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:48 pm

Yeah It's funny how the Gloryholers seem to love Boise State this years NFL Draft. Yet according to this stupid troll. Boise State supposedly don't produce NFL talent.
Cowturd troll owner here
flamethrower
Hog

Return to The Lounge