[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The-Hogs.net • View topic - Worst show on tv

Worst show on tv

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?

Worst show on tv

Postby flamethrower » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:13 pm

I'll put my personal choice. Galactica 1980. I was a fan of the original Battlestar Galcatica. I even remember seeing the cast. And, thinking interesting, but good. Then I saw the first episode. I gave up on it after a half dozen episodes. Stupid beyond any hope. And, yes I tried to re-watch it on netflix. I struggled to make it thru the 1st one. Only made it about 30 minutes. Yes, I did like the Sci-Fi network re-boot. Runner up would be All in the Family. I hated it when it was on back in the day. 1 show I refuse to watch any re-runs of at all.
Worst Saturday Morning kids show. Easy the Monkees.
Worst variety show easy Hee Haw Honeys.
Worst re-boot of a show. Easy Bionic woman 2007. It was stopped by the writers strike. But, they still put out 8 episodes.
Feel free to add your own putrid examples.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?
flamethrower
Hog

Re: Worst show on tv

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:30 pm

Baywatch.
“He was at that time the smartest player in the league. We did everything we could to try to eliminate him from the play. We knew if we didn’t neutralize him, then we had less of a chance of winning.” - John Hannah on Chris Hanburger
Burgundy&GoldForever
Hog

Postby flamethrower » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:47 pm

Cowturd troll owner here
flamethrower
Hog

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:44 pm

“He was at that time the smartest player in the league. We did everything we could to try to eliminate him from the play. We knew if we didn’t neutralize him, then we had less of a chance of winning.” - John Hannah on Chris Hanburger
Burgundy&GoldForever
Hog

Postby flamethrower » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:37 pm

Cowturd troll owner here
flamethrower
Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:15 am

Colombo, Peter Faulk great actor but the show sucked
I'M AM LUCIFER THE DEVIL IN THE FLESH
TexasCowboy
Hog

Postby Countertrey » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:15 pm

"My Mother the Car".
"The Powers of Matthew Star"...

Then... there was "Celebrity Boxing"
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America
Countertrey
the 'mudge
the 'mudge

Postby flamethrower » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:30 pm

Cowturd troll owner here
flamethrower
Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:53 pm

Celebrity boxing wasn't that bad! Tonya Harding and Danny Bonadouce getting
knocked around, was pretty hilarious
TexasCowboy
Hog

Postby DarthMonk » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:33 pm

I liked several episodes of Colombo and thought All in the Family was excellent.

I think Big Bang Theory is truly horrible.

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!
DarthMonk
DarthMonk
DarthMonk

Postby flamethrower » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:01 pm

Cowturd troll owner here
flamethrower
Hog

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:22 pm

All reality TV shows
Until recently, Snyder & Allen have made a lot of really bad decisions - nobody with any sense believes this franchise will get better under their guidance
Snyder's W/L record = 45% (80-96) - Snyder/Allen = 41% (59-84-1)
SkinsJock
08 Champ
08 Champ

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:58 am

Burgundy&GoldForever
Hog

Postby DEHog » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:58 am

"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp
DEHog
Diesel
Diesel

Postby flamethrower » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:26 pm

Cowturd troll owner here
flamethrower
Hog

Postby Countertrey » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:26 pm

"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America
Countertrey
the 'mudge
the 'mudge

Postby TexasCowboy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:31 pm

The Big Bang Theory reminds me of shows like Seinfeld and Friends
where nothing they do to make you laugh, only makes you want to
turn the channel that much faster
TexasCowboy
Hog

Postby flamethrower » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:52 pm

Other shows that suck so bad that someone should have mentioned them.
Jerry Springer Show
Jerrah Jones show
Maury Povich show
the TO show
Cowturd troll owner here
flamethrower
Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:09 pm

Springer is good for the fights, Maury is good for the DNA test results
that reveal the person in question is not the father
TexasCowboy
Hog

Postby emoses14 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:01 am

emoses14