WWE Fastlane tonight.

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?

WWE Fastlane tonight.

Postby flamethrower » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Let's take a look at the matches, and the fact it's the final pay per view before Wrestlemania.
WWE Championship match
A.J. Styles Champion vs John Cena, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Baron Corbin, and Dolph Zigger
This match looks like a car wreck. It looked like that before Cena was added.
WWE Woman's championship match Smackdown
Charlotte Flair champion vs Ruby Riot
The one thing I am scared of is that after this match Carmella choses to cash in her money in the bank contract.
Tag Team Championship
Uso's Champs vs New Day
This could be either the match of the night, or the worst match.
US Championship
Bobby Roode Champion vs Randy Orton
Orton goes for the 1 title he ain't held yet. My biggest fear here is that they make it a triple threat, and add Jinder Mahal to it.
Shinsuki Nakamura vs Rusev This match might give Rusev some momentum going forward. He seems stuck in upper mid card level right now. He has too much talent to languish with out a title.
Ladies Tag match
Becky Lynch and Naomi vs Carmella and Natalya
Becky, Naomi, and Natalya are great lady wrestlers. Carmella ain't showed me anything other than she looks like a typical WWE Diva with no wrestling ability. See Stephanie McMahon as WWE Woman's champion back in the attitude era.
They need a Cruiser weight match, or something with luchador style wrestlers to make the card complete.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?
flamethrower
Hog

Re: WWE Fastlane tonight.

Postby flamethrower » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:58 pm

It was a 4 out of 5 star pay per view going into the last match. Even with the Bludgeon's coming down and destroying the Tag Team match.
But, I was right that the 6 pack challenge was gonna be a car wreck. But, it turned out to be a train wreck due to Shane McMahon getting involved to keep both Kevin Owens, and Sami Zayn from winning the Championship. Styles did wind up winning the match. Took a 4 star pay per view, and put it down to a 2.5 star level.
US title match turned out to be the best match of the night. In my opinion. Orton won it with an RKO on Roode who was flying off the top rope. Roode was a good US champ. I feel that Orton will be a short term one. I'm thinking he loses it at Wrestlemania.
Woman's title match was very entertaining. Even with both Flair, and Riots friends getting involved. The pop in it was after the match was over, and Asuka came out to challenge Flair to the title match at Wrestlemania. This was right before the 6 pack challenge, and from that great feeling to the feeling that Shane McMahon had to foul up a potentially great match.
The ladies Tag match was ok except for the ending. Carmella did pin Lynch fairly. But, her money in the bank case did get involved. Carmella actually was descent in this match. But, she still ain't worthy of being a Woman's champ at this time.
Back to the tag team title match. It was entertaining. But, it looked like both teams had run outta gas before the Bludgeon's showed up. Darn shame that
Shinski Nakamura won in a clean win. Match was ok.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?
flamethrower
Hog

Return to The Lounge