I heard a theory about a potential 16 team super conference

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?

I heard a theory about a potential 16 team super conference

Postby flamethrower » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:39 pm

Supposedly the Mountain West will add 4 schools to get to 16.
The potential ones are BYU, UTEP, UTSA, and Rice,
Mountain West would look like this
Mountain Div Air Force, Colorado State, New Mexico, Utah State, Wyoming, UTEP, UTSA, and Rice
Western Division BYU, Boise State, UNLV, Nevada, Fresno State, San Diego State, San Jose State, and Hawaii

That would take the Conference USA down to 11 schools. But, Liberty being added along with a few of the Southland Conference would get them back to at least 14. Coastal Carolina, Troy, and South Alabama would work. Now if the Conference USA was to go to 16 as well. I would add La Monroe, and La Monroe.
Conference USA East
Marshall, Charlotte, Florida Atl, Florida IU, Middle Tennessee, Old Dominion, Coastal Carolina, Liberty
Conference USA West
Western Kentucky, Louisiana Tech, UNT, UAB, Troy, South Alabama, La Monroe, La Lafayette

That would leave The Sunbelt conference in a bit of a bind.
Texas State, Arkansas State, Appalachian State, Georgia Southern, Georgia State which by the way ain't enough to keep it at a conference at the top level. Even adding U Mass, and Army would only get it back to 7 schools. That leaves it with egg on it's face. Cause It kicked out both New Mexico State, and Idaho.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?
flamethrower
Hog

Return to The Lounge