[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The-Hogs.net - View topic - 10-Year Club

10-Year Club

Talk about the Washington Football Team here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
the 'mudge

Re: 10-Year Club

Postby Countertrey » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:26 pm

"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

^^^^

Postby Punu » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:58 pm

Hahaha, I've been hibernating. I still troll the site and appreciate the great content.
:D
Don't matter where you are.... YOU'RE IN REDSKINS COUNTRY!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:48 am

^^^^

Postby Punu » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:39 pm

Yeah, I've been in over my head with going back to school 3 years ago. I'm learning how to manage my time much better.
Don't matter where you are.... YOU'RE IN REDSKINS COUNTRY!

Postby FEFEsq » Sat May 02, 2015 9:44 am

I was like the 3rd person to join as "Justice Hog" (Joining on 6/10/03). I haven't logged in in a while so I forgot my password. When I tried to retrieve it, I apparently used an email that I no longer use so I was unable to reactivate by getting my password used for my original user name. BUMMER! I had to create this new user name instead.

I now have a 5 year old son, Zachary, and a 3 1/2 year old daughter, Kylie.

Zachary's uncle played football (DE) at WVU, his grand pop played at Arizona State, and his grand pop's brother played at Clemson.

Really hope he has my wife's family's athletic genes and plays QB or LB for the Redskins some day. If he plays LB and sacks the QB, we can all then say that the QB got "ZAKED"!!

Good to be back.

||||||

Postby EA7649 » Mon May 04, 2015 11:56 am

^ Nice to have you back Justice Hog!

Woohoo 10 years! I wasn't active for a few years, when I got really damaged from a car accident in 09 getting a TBI that changed my life (something the NFL is taking great notice to now). Mine was much more severe than most players got from a football game, but I'm significantly better than I once was. Any kind of brain injury is bad. Its good for players to be aware of it, but playing football is a CHOICE. If you don't want to have a chance getting a brain injury, don't play the sport in the first place! But the NFL is much more preventive now. (Imo with the major sports hockey would me more risky).

I ended up going to college the next year after the accident and graduated in 4 years!

HTTR I'm glad to be active with such an educated group of fans!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon May 04, 2015 12:06 pm

||||||

Postby EA7649 » Mon May 04, 2015 1:42 pm

Thank you Deadskins! This is truly a great source for Redskins talk! Better than other ones I tried many years ago. I hope JusticeHog can get his account info back too. I looked him up on the members list he had a lot of posts, plus he joined 12 years ago.

Postby FEFEsq » Thu May 07, 2015 12:40 pm

I have tried calling Comcast to reactivate my old "justicehog@comcast" email account which I used here, but that account has since been deleted so I can't reactivate it. If the "power that be" here can change my email account to something like "fefarren@farren-law.com" instead of "justicehog@comcast.net", perhaps I can revive "JusticeHog." If not, I guess I'll just stick with this one.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue May 12, 2015 3:54 pm

'09 & '17 langleyparkjoe, '10 Cappster, '11 & '13 DarthMonk,
'12 Deadskins, '14 PickSixerTWSS, '15 APEX PREDATOR, '16 vwoodzpusha

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:05 am

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:26 pm

This is a new 'deal' but there's only one Francis E Farren esq aka Justice Hog

please make it happen
Until recently, Snyder & Allen have made a lot of really bad decisions - nobody with any sense believes this franchise will get better under their guidance
Snyder's W/L record = 45% (80-96) - Snyder/Allen = 41% (59-84-1)

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:26 pm

"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:09 am

piggie

Postby alwaysaskinner » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:18 am

Here at least once a week. Don't login alot though. Used to be a ballot for summer training camp in Carlisle for George Allen. Always good to be amongst fellow fans.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Football Team