[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The-Hogs.net - View topic - POLL: Who would you like the team to PICK at #5

POLL: Who would you like the team to PICK at #5

Talk about the Washington Football Team here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Who will SKINS pick FIRST?

Leonard Williams
27%
Brandon Scherff
7%
Shane Ray
7%
Danny Shelton
23%
Randy Gregory
3%
Someone else not listed here
33%

Total votes : 30
HereComesTheDiesel

Re: POLL: Who would you like the team to PICK at #5

Postby riggofan » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:24 pm

There are going to be a lot of quality players at #5. I really enjoy reading up on these guys and wondering what they would bring to the Redskins.

Still gotta say unless Williams is on the board by some miracle, I'm hoping for Brandon Scherff.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:13 pm

Until recently, Snyder & Allen have made a lot of really bad decisions - nobody with any sense believes this franchise will get better under their guidance
Snyder's W/L record = 45% (80-96) - Snyder/Allen = 41% (59-84-1)

Hog

Postby Bishop Hammer » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:13 pm

I don't have to sell my soul,
He's already in me,
I don't need to sell my soul,
He's already in me.
I wanna be adored
I wanna be adored.

Stone Roses
I wanna be adored

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:19 pm

Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:03 pm

Is he the best Oline man in the draft? Is he a day one starter? Doesn't sound like this year offers much elite talent for the oline... if we are to follow the BPA mentality that Scott is preaching, Sherff cant possibly be that top five talent. Maybe if we trade back he is there and at the top of our bpa board AND needs board... I think Amari Cooper is rated higher or White- whomever Oaktown doesnt take
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:39 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B-rad

Postby brad7686 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:47 am

There seem to be a lot of decent tackle options in the draft. Guard not so much. Maybe we could pick up Cam Erving in the second. Maybe Moses/Long are ready to step up. I would be minorly shocked if they took Scherff at 5, I think both WR's would have to be gone, They'd have to hate all the pass rushers, and I think Danny Shelton would have to be gone as well.

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:09 am

B-rad

Postby brad7686 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:53 pm

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:22 pm

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:57 pm

Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:51 am

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:11 pm

HereComesTheDiesel

Postby riggofan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:26 pm

Hog

Skins #5 Pick OLB Vic Beasley of Clemson?

Postby OldSchool » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:08 pm

I looked at a number of mock draft lists today. I know these lists are usually worthless after the first couple of picks but 4 of them had the Skins taking Beasley at #5, he projects aa a great edge pass rusher. I don't have an opinion on Beasley since I didn't see Clemson play this year and I don't remember him when I watch Clemson the year before. The best college edge rusher I saw in 2015 was Gregory of Nebraska but he is low on these lists because of ganja. I am hoping the Skins trade down for more picks and focus on the OL but the guys making these lists may be right. The new GM has spent a fair amount of effort trying to upgrade our defensive personnel and maybe he tries to cap it off with great edge rusher.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Football Team